Skilled Nursing in Massachusetts
Coordinating your home nursing care with expertise and compassion
If you or a loved one requires medical nursing in MA, Prestige Health Care Services Inc can provide the skilled, compassionate and respectful in-home nursing care you need. Our team of registered nurses and skilled healthcare professionals will work with you and your doctor to help you identify and select the most appropriate treatment options.
We have the understanding, expertise and resources to take charge of the situation and coordinate all of your care. When you call us, a home health nursing care specialist will listen to your issues and answer your questions. This conversation is followed by a personal assessment by a Registered Nurse in the privacy and comfort of your own home. You will find out what to expect given your condition. We will explain how our skilled nurses and other services can assist you. In close cooperation and coordination with you, your family and physician, we will build a personalized care plan that meets your healthcare needs.
Providing a connection between you and your doctor
Our skilled nurses are the link between you and your doctor. Prestige Health Care Services care’s primary nurses oversee all aspects of in-home care with frequent and regular communication between physicians, patient and family.
Working toward recovery and independence
At Prestige Health Care Services Inc, we are committed to the empowerment of our patients and their families. As part of our company’s mission, our Registered Nurses promote well-being and self-respect by helping our patients return to healthy living and maximize their day-to-day independence.
When does home nursing care make sense?
- Following a recent surgery, illness, accident or medical setback
- After a recent discharge from a hospital, rehabilitation facility or nursing home
- If there is a chronic infirmity such as diabetes, Parkinson’s disease or a heart or breathing condition that requires ongoing management
- When there are mobility issues, including falling
- When there are changes in diagnosis, medication or medical procedures
- If there is difficulty managing an ailment or wound using existing resources
- If blood pressure, blood sugar levels or other vital signs are unstable
- If there is difficulty in managing medications
To inquire about skilled nursing services and other services for Home Health Care in Worcester, Massachusetts, please contact 508-757-7878 Worcester MA send us a message online.